SonderMind Video Telehealth™ sessions are a safe, convenient, and secure way to see your therapist when time, weather, travel or any of life's curve balls make it difficult to have an in-person session. Be sure to talk with your therapist about how you may be able to benefit from video sessions.Match with a therapist
This Financial Responsibility Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into between SonderMind Inc., and its affiliates under common control or ownership (“SonderMind”), and the client receiving mental health services or their personal representative (“You”).
BY CHECKING THE BOX “I AGREE” YOU INDICATE YOU HAVE READ, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THIS FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU CANNOT ACCESS OUR SERVICES AND MUST EXIT NOW.
1. Your Responsibility for Payment. You are responsible for payment for all services provided by SonderMind. You understand that some services may not be covered by insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure your health plan benefits can be used for our services. To verify, please call the number on the back of your insurance card.
2. Services Covered by Insurance. SonderMind will use the insurance information on your file to bill for services, as applicable. You understand that insurance payments from the insurer for services rendered by SonderMind may be addressed and sent directly to you. In such an event, you agree to endorse and mail any payments and corresponding explanations of benefits to: SonderMind Inc., DEPT 0187, PO BOX 120187, Dallas, TX 75312-0187
3. Cancellations and No-Show Fees. If you cancel within the twenty-four (24) hours before the appointment, or if you fail to cancel the appointment and do not attend the appointment, you may be subject to a cancellation fee, up to the full cost of the session at the then current self-pay rate.
4. Billing. After your insurance provider(s) have processed the associated claim, SonderMind notifies you of any outstanding balances such as copays and coinsurance, appointment cancellation and no-show fees. The credit card on file is charged seventy-two (72) hours from the notice.
5. Your Information. You agree to provide and update SonderMind with accurate personal information including but not limited to contact information and insurance information. Your failure to update this information may result in inaccurate charges or delayed refunds.
6. Collection Fees. In the event you have not made alternative arrangements for payment and this account is placed with an attorney or collection agency, you are responsible for collection fees, attorney’s fees, and court costs.
7. Credit Card Authorization. You understand that SonderMind will charge your credit card on file for financial responsibilities in connection with your care and treatment, including but not limited to any remaining balance, service fees, and appointment cancellation fees. THE CARDHOLDER NAMED ON THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE WITH SONDERMIND IS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF ANY OUTSTANDING BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT.
8. Medicaid. You hereby certify that you do not have Medicaid as the primary source of insurance. You understand that enrollment in Medicaid coverage as the primary source of insurance disqualifies you from using SonderMind services, even if you are willing to self pay for services received.